A message from our founders, Mark and Michele!
PAINT Nail Bar is setting the standard for cleanliness and health . You can count on PAINT to ensure you are safe, which starts with us extending our already thorough cleaning and safety protocols.
Care for our guests & staff:
1. Every guest is required to wash their hands upon arrival and wear a disposable face mask.
2. Client spacing in accordance with the CDC and WHO guidelines at our manicure and pedicure stations.
3. Front desk protective barrier.
4. Thorough cleaning and sanitation of all surfaces and equipment with medical-grade cleansers.
5. In addition to our regular salon cleaning schedule, we have added additional deep cleaning to ensure we are beyond sparkling.
6. All nail instruments and tools are sterilized in our medical grade autoclave. In addition, our files and buffers are single use only.
7. We continue to utilize, as we have from day one, a dynamic ventilation system to further ensure health and safety.
8. Nail techs will wear face shields and face masks.
9. Nail techs will also change gloves and wash hands between every client.
10. All employees will have temperature screening daily and those with temperatures above 100.4 will not be permitted to work.
11. We will be extending our hours, providing additional time to work to prevent crowding & accommodate all of our clients!
PAINT is dedicated to the health and safety of our staff and clients. Some changes may be permanent and some may be temporary, but our dedication to ensuring the safest and best PAINT experience is forever. Thank you so much for your continued support.